viernes, noviembre 16, 2007

Julianne Moore is Freckleface Strawberry




Julianne Moore reads her new children’s book “Freckleface Strawberry” at J. Crew on Thursday in New York City. The book is semi-autobiographical–when Julianne was 7 (in Omaha), the other kids called her “Freckleface Strawberry“. She hated it!
Here is some recent Q&A with the 46-year-old actress from UK’s Metro:
Why did you write the book? I always loved reading books as a kid. I spent most of my time reading when I was growing up because we moved so much. I’ve always thought of myself as a reader rather than a writer so it was nice to be able to enter a world I’ve always been such a fan of.
Are you particularly enthused by any candidates in the US election? I’m supporting Hilary Clinton. I’m sure she’ll do a great job.
What’s the last thing you bought on eBay? I have a habit of bidding on things and forgetting about it. I got an e-mail the other day telling me I hadn’t won a chair I’d bid on. It was a really expensive antique chair but it was pretty beat up and needed work doing to it.

No hay comentarios: